PDA

View Full Version : GoldenSurfClub - goldensurfclub.com

Vixen
04-20-2009, 03:37 AM
Hello fellow investors. I am not the admin. Just here to share a potential program with everyone.

http://www.goldensurfclub.com/images/golden468.gif (www.goldensurfclub.com)

Today, I'm pleased to present you Goldensurfclub which can not only give you a good advertising media, but also earn a decent rebate with us. We planned Goldensurfclub with a careful plan to target all the advertising crowds and the main principles this program would follow is the advertising itself.We are a group and managing this to become the next best program is our main goal.
Let's together make Goldensurfclub the best advertising agency/network that can be possible in the near future.We will be going with different developmental plans and indeed make this program the best in the autosurfing industry.
And that is why we went with one of the best scripts and designers in the industry. We did not want to compromise and wanted the best for our customers. We would like to thank all the people who're working in the background to make GSClub a success i.e. all our technicians.We welcome any changes or scope of improvement from members/visitors and look forward to serve you
in the best way we can.

9% FOR 14 DAYS
3% REF COMMISSION
SURF 14 SITES

Vixen
04-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Received newsletter from GSC

Dear xxx,

This is the first of many newsletters to come in future to all members out there. First of all, a warm thank you to each and everyone who chose GoldenSurfClub(GSClub) as an advertising and an investment media. Before we get down to main concerns of this newsletter, I just want to take this opportunity to welcome all the members who chose us!.

Secondly, Many members asked us about an E-Currency known as Alertpay. We tried to do some of the research ourselves and after a lot of discussions with our management, we'll be thinking closely about this E-currency as many a members are requesting it to be added. I also learnt that there is some tussle and issues that is going on in Alertpay.

So, we as a management are thinking of it collectively and will take a decision in about a week so that we'll be fine with things later. For now, we've added some of the top E-Currency leaders like LibertyReserve, SolidTrustPay, StrictPay and Perfect Money. Any matters regarding the addition shall be discussed in the future newsletters.

Thank you

GSC admin

Vixen
04-22-2009, 06:54 AM
I am happy to be part of GSC and have made another upgrade. Looking forward to the growth and success of GSC.