Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Other Ways to Make/Save Money > Making Money with a WebSite or Business
User Name
Password

Old 01-19-2010, 08:00 PM
IamFoxxy

Default Youtube money system

Hello

Recenty I've found a book - Youtube Money System by Johnny Karrax

Quote:
How To Make $180 A Day With YouTube Step By Step System

Discover How A Youtube Noob Overcame His Fear And Went On To Making $180-$300 Per Day With Just 2 Hours of Work Everyday.

If You Have A Computer And An Internet Connection Then You Have Every Right To Be Earning AT LEAST $300/Day And This Report Is Going To Show You How Can You Claim Your Right Without Ever Creating A Single Video.......No Technical Knowledge Or Prior Experience Is Required.

To BENEFIT From This Method You Don't Need To Have:

Any technical knowledge Or prior experience of internet marketing.
A website of your own.
Your own product.
A mailing list.
Joint venture partners.
Any Expensive keyword search tool.
Any monetary investment(You just need to devote a few hours every day).
Even your own videos(Though you can create them if you like and I have included several FREE resources which you can use to create your own videos with a few clicks).
etc.

Can anybody see the package (The book and needed software) - http://hotfile.com/dl/24342724/5dccb...ystem.zip.html , and tell me what EXACTLY to do, because I can't handle this
Old 11-26-2010, 04:15 PM
f5mtadas

Arrow

Youtube need video marketing. You should be good on video marketing, if you want to be successful there.

I think video marketing related with article marketing too.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Williams

Hello,
Most YouTube Partner’s are very hush hush when it comes to how much money they make. And really, it’s their job (when they’re popular enough) and who really goes around saying how much they make publicly? But every now and then one of them shares a little info on the subject and I’ve figured out a very general idea of the kind of money there is to be made.

As a payment system provider, OKPAY is a direct payment gateway that enables clients to accept several types of e-payment beside traditional bank transfers.

It provides a system for payments and executing money transfers over the Internet securely and fast.

OKPAY is a modern and affordable way to ensure high-standard electronic depositing and withdrawals.

As an intermediary service for making e-commerce easier all over the world, as of now all clients can choose OKPAY as an option for sending and receiving payments to and from private individuals or organizations on the e-trading platform of United World Capital.

Thanks

Last edited by Williams : 01-26-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:07 AM
lindamartin88

Money making through youtube is an effective way only if your business can support video marketing.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:02 AM
umairaraza100

well i spent almost 4 to 8 hours daily on internet and also i spend so much time on facebook and utube and this is good for me now i hope i will earn through the utube video marketing and thanks you share the method with us step by step .
Old 09-05-2011, 04:14 AM
Ronken

thanks for sharing!
Old 09-24-2011, 09:14 AM
Amateur Investor

Great guys thanks for information.