Since March 2010 every month Nord FX holds a two-week "DemoCup" contest. Every month's draw is $3 500
. The annual prize fund is $42 000
. Anyone may take part in the contest and participation is absolutely free.
Only practice (demo) accounts may participate in the contest, however all the awards are real. Who might become a winner? The names of top 10 will be announced in the monthly phase of the contest, names of those who can prove profitability of their trade strategies, those who starting trade using the demo account with virtual $10 000
and who have the largest deposit after two week period.
The rest of the participants won't be disappointed - 10 randomly selected contestants will receive consolation prizes!
Terms are the same for all participants – both for beginners and experienced traders. Excitement? Yes. Real trading atmosphere? More than enough! Prizes? Of course! Top 10 finalists will receive REAL
money by trading VIRTUAL
! You would like to participate? Here you are!
The very best ten receive REAL money by trading with VIRTUAL funds! Above this, there are consolation prizes for ten more participants!
Would you like to participate? Are you ready to test your luck and strategies? Are you ready to prove the profitability of your trading strategy? Are you ready to win REAL
money? If yes, you are at the right spot!
Registration to participate in the contest:
• each participant has the right to register only one account;
• each account is opened by the following link: http://contest.nordfx.com/;
• when registering an account, the conestant is obliged to provide true information (participants' names and addresses are confidential and won't be disclosed);
• trading results of each participant are available in "monitoring of contest accounts" http://contest.nordfx.com/monitoring/
or in Мetatrader4 with investor's password NordFX
• the accounts that are not included in monitoring are not allowed to participate in the contest;
• the initial deposit for participation is $ 10 000;
• leverage is 1:100;
• it is not allowed to make any transactions before the beginning or after the end of the contest;
• each participant has to close all opened positions and delete all pending orders by the end of the contest;
• at the end of the next phase of the contest the account becomes closed but remains available for public inspection;
• it is not allowed to work from the same IP address on different accounts participating in the contest;
• for each occurrence of the same IP addresses for different accounts these accounts will be disqualified banned; it is not allowed to work via proxy server or with the help of the programs changing real IP address.
Date and time of the contest stage:
Start : 11.06.2012 00:00 (server time).
Finish : 22.06.2012 22:00 (server time).
Results and winners naming: 25.06.2012 00:00.