Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Introduce yourself, Networking, Learning and Sharing Lounge > General Discussion. Chat away!
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Jhonethanjoy

Default How can I get people to apply for credit cards?

I simply got work as a clerk at a retail store, and I am wanted to get individuals to join Mastercards. However it appears to be many people simply snaps once more with a mechanical, "No, I'm not fascinated." Are there any tips for getting individuals to petition Mastercards? Much appreciated ahead of time!
Old 02-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Revan

Well you have to convince and make believe them that your product is much better than the others in the market and why most people don't go for credit cards is that they carry hidden charges. If you are able to make the terms and conditions clearly people will automatically come to you.

Last edited by Revan : 02-18-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:05 AM
Newbie Amateur

Default No need to beg for money from friends if you got the plastic

You have to explain them that when one has a credit card they can use it in case of emergency instead of begging for money from family and friends. That usually encourages people to get credit cards. But remember now is a time people are very much afraid of debts or are in debt already and struggling to get out of it. So you will need serious convincing to make people go for a card.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:23 PM
UtsavEyeClinic

Smile

I think the most important factor for credit cards is transparency. Most bank levy hidden charges on credit cards which is major "put off" for most consumers. If your company/bank offers cards at a lower annual fee with no hidden charges, you have a huge market to tap into. All the best with distributing the plastic money