Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Caution : Risky High Yield Investing Programs > General Program Talk
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2007, 11:14 AM
astral

Default E-gold access restrictions: THE solution

I can supply access to systems that allow to enter your e-gold accounts, whatever your IP address is. The IP addresses e-gold will "see" are not registered in any "black" or "proxy" databases. In case e-gold later blocks one of these IP, you will just be switched to another one.

Due to technical features and bandwidth, my service is not cheap: I charge $50 a month for unlimited access, payable in e-gold, 1mdc, pecunix, e-bullion or webmoney.

I will not read PM here, sorry. Email me if you are interested at:

astral @ safe-mail.net

I add that my service is not a hack in any kind, it just offers access to various IP addresses that are NOT listed in any proxy database, to access e-gold. I think that the e-gold team is trying to block more and more accounts, that isn't fair so I ma fighting against them

astral
Old 04-26-2007, 11:16 AM
titiuss-adv

Default Re: E-gold access restrictions: THE solution

I think that the e-gold team is trying to block more and more accounts, that isn't fair so I ma fighting against them

I charge $50 a month for unlimited access,

funny joke
Old 02-08-2008, 09:15 AM
bimadverts

I get your point, it is really unfair.
That was why there had to be an alternative to it.
That's AG had to come into play.
We need a more secure payment processor.
For more info check my signature.