Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Caution : Risky High Yield Investing Programs > General Program Talk
User Name
Password

Old 02-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Newbie Amateur

Default Blog Writing Tip - meditationsite.info

Hello , my name is Dandelion

What a fantastic site you have here, keep up the really good work.

I would like to share on of the tips from my blog with you,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blogging Tip # 4: Make Wise Use of Your Keywords and phrases.

When you blog half-hazardly you'll not get the same results you would by setting up a keyword program and sticking to it.

When you set up a list of search phrases to blog about, you may stay on focus and on-topic a lot better than you would than by just blogging as things take place to your memory. Your post topics are going to appear on the front page, and Google is going to pick them up according to relevance.

There's a trick that several bloggers use and get incredibly excellent at. Which is the ability to write both for the reader and the search engines at the same time. If you possibly can satisfy both, your profit levels will soar. You may get both traffic and loyal readers coming to your blog faithfully.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more tips and tricks please visit my Blog

Have a wonderful day
Old 09-29-2011, 07:05 AM
Amateur Investor

Nice post thanks for sharing with us.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:17 AM
Newbie Amateur

Well..

These tips are very nice and important for us.. I am also writing the blogs but these points was often ignore by me.. But now these tips best for me..
Old 02-15-2013, 10:00 AM
Revan

What you have said above is very true and Google bots are becoming very intelligent where they can even detect grammar mistakes and duplicate contents.

Last edited by Revan : 02-18-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:13 AM
KentFeller

I will follow these wonderful tips for my blog writings. Thanks for the informative post.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:30 AM
JoelDavies

Smile

Useful information. Thanks for your tips.