Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Caution : Risky High Yield Investing Programs > General Program Talk
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2010, 09:19 AM
Newbie Amateur

Unhappy Joke 1

A Man with the nike shoeswas walking across the road when he met with an accident causing him to be comatose for two days before he finally regained consciousness. When he opened his eyes his wife wearing Y-3 shoes was there beside him. He held her hands and said meaningfully, "You have always been beside me. When I was a struggling university student, I failed again and again. Yet you were always there beside me,encouraging me to go on trying." She squeezed his hands as he continued, "When I went for all the major interviews and failed to clinch any of the jobs, you were there beside me cutting out more adverts for me." He continued, "Then I started work at this little firm and finally got to handle a big contract. I blew it because of one little mistake. And you were there beside me." Then I finally got another job after being laid off for sometime. But I never seemed to be promoted and my hard work was not recognized. I remained in the same position from the day I join the company till now... And you were there beside me" Her eyes brimmed with tears as she listened to her husband. "And now I have an accident and, you are here beside me.... ....There's something 'd really like to say to you..." She flung herself on the bed to hug her husband, sobbing with emotion. He said..., " I think you really bring me bad luck.."The couple are in my e-shopwhere bought shoes.